Tuesday 1 June 2010

Summer is here, so it is house DIY time again!

As usual, the 'call' of the house renovation drags me away from the Blog yet again!

Just in case there is anyone out there reading this Blog occasionally, I thought I would type a few lines, telling them why I will be away from the 'electronic world' for some time.

This time it's the front of the house that needs some serious attention, and I started about two weeks ago, again battling with rusty guttering, leaking joints and flaking paint on the weatherboards.

With wooden window frames also in desperate need of care and attention, and now have found a couple of window sills starting to rot away in places. So you can see that I have got plenty to keep me occupied for at least another couple of weeks!
Though with the rain today, I have got a bit of time to spare indoors to tap away a bit on the keyboard, and maybe keep someone out there entertained?!  

Must get on with work again soon.......  Have fun, whatever you get up to this week/month.

No comments:

Post a Comment