Thursday 26 November 2009

Unexpected Oxford Street views.

You can see some unusual things in London, and Oxford Street at times! I thought that I would share a couple of things that I saw recently.


About a couple of months ago, I saw a giant Fiat 500 model for one day only; about the size of a two storey house, from the window of a double decker bus I was travelling on.
For a publicity stunt, it was placed on a building site near the Marble Arch end of Oxford St.  P.R. executives think up some strange things!







On another occasion, the traffic in Oxford St. was held up by cavalry for a change! - Royal Dragoons I think. Makes a change from the convoys of buses jams!















You never quite know what to expect in Oxford Street....















The next part of "B.A. or my Life?!" will be coming soon, or even eventually!! - Part 2 "The Interview".

No comments:

Post a Comment